Welcome to Four Seasons of Mansfield NJ. When entering this home you will notice the open floor plan, that leads into the eat in kitchen which over looks the stamped concrete patio which is the entire width of the home, Evergreens have been planted on each side of the patio to give you privacy for those evening of entertaining or just a relaxing evening. The home owner had natural gas hooked up for the barbeque grill to alleviate purchasing propane. Once back in the kitchen which is generous in size and offers a nice pantry. From the kitchen you enter the hallway to go into the master bedroom which offers a well organized walk in closet and a full bath hardwood floors and freshly painted, The second bedroom has a generous closet ,hardwood floors and has been freshly painted. The hall bathroom offers ceramic title ,there is a thermostat keep the bathroom warm or cooler during your use and a full bath tub with a shower. Off the hallway in the living room is where you find the laundry room with a stackable washer and dryer ,e water heater and heater. through the laundry room you can enter the 2 car garage which offers a room over where you can use your imagination and convert to an office ,game or simply use it for storage.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,515 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Mansfield Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 127.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price