On 82 +/- scenic and pastoral acres in Pemberton (Springfield Township), this dream-come-true farm estate offers a myriad of possibilities for its future, whether it's a continuation of its cattle ranch incarnation, a working farm, winery, equestrian enterprise, agritainment establishment or simply a refuge from a busy world. Farmland-assessed but not preserved, with development rights for subdivision, this large parcel encompasses beautiful woods-framed fields, a property-edging creek, and flat, fenced paddocks. Standing seam roofing clads most of the many outbuildings, which include 2 storage-rich field barns - one with 6 bays for equipment, and another ripe for transformation into an indoor riding arena or brewing equipment. Supporting players include a 2-bay mechanic's garage and a 2nd garage accommodating 5 vehicles, as well as ample feeding stalls and a vintage spring house. Though the property's 4 bedroom farmhouse has been updated to handle modern needs, it doesn't forget cherished features like a covered porch for watching fireflies, oak flooring, and a 3-season porch adjoining a country kitchen. Perfectly located near area farms and wineries, the local high school, and commute routes.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, Colonial
Oil Hot Water Heater, Well
Yes - 4 spaces
Springfield Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Radiators.
- Walkout Stairs
- 4. Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- AR-10 AGRICULTURAL RURAL
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Open, Private, Rear Yard, Rural, Secluded, Sideyard(S), Stream/Creek, Subdivision Possible, Trees/Wooded, Vegetation Planting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price