Price Reduced by $150K! Completely Refreshed and Price Reduced! New Kitchen and All New Baths! Masterful design & modern luxury are uniquely embodied in this Gulick built home. Sited on a partially wooded 1/3 Acre lot, the Cambridge model features a brick & cedar siding front elevation. The slate walkway, with ambient lighting, leads to the double front door from the professionally manicured front lawn. The grand center staircase in two story foyer welcomes guests. Architectural archways border the formal living areas. Floor to ceiling windows with transoms, a wood burning fireplace, & crown molding grace the living room. Celebrate the holidays in the intimate dining room featuring a floor to ceiling bowed bay window & crown moldings. Beautiful hardwood floors & abundant natural light flow throughout the main level of the home. The recently-remodeled gourmet kitchen will inspire your inner chef with its Bosch stainless steel appliances, granite counters, glass mosaic backsplash & center island. The breakfast room flows into the magnificent family room boasting 20"+ ceilings, a dramatic gas fireplace with triangular mantel & second story overlook. French doors into the office & a powder room finish the main level. The gracious master suite, with cathedral ceilings & sitting room, are separated by a three-sided wood burning fireplace. Unwind in the new spa master bath. Highlights include heated travertine flooring, travertine & mosaic title, slipper shaped clawfoot tub, glass enclosed shower, double vanities with granite, & designer restoration hardware lighting & fixtures. Bedrooms 2 & 3 share a updated buddy bath featuring a double granite vanity & travertine title. Bedroom 4ths en-suite bath is completed with equally excellent finishes. The fully finished walkout basement has a recreation room with Wood fireplace, & a mini kitchen with granite, refrigerator, & wine cooler. The large bedroom & full bath make this level suitable for an in-law or au pair suite. A three-tiered wood deck, with outdoor stacked stone firepit, can be accessed from the breakfast or family room & overlooks the rear garden. Conveniently located to Reston Towne Center, Wiehle- Reston East Metro Station, Cameron Park with soccer/ baseball fields, basketball courts, Lake Fairfax with walking/ biking trails, athletic fields, skate park, waterpark & Hidden Creek Country Club.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Wood Siding, Cedar Exterior
5,623 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Media, Mud Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Kitchenette
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s), Casement
- 4. Wood-burning, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Wood, Brick, Cedar
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard, Corner, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Community Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS